Are you interested in starting a BJJ program in your academy? The Focused Training System is for you! Head Coach, BJJ Blackbelt and school owner Jeff Robison breaks down the training for you in an easy to understand, easy to follow, systematic, progressive training program.
Join the Virtual Focused Fight Team through our online subscription and also gain the benefits of becoming a Focused Fight Team affiliate.
Video Subscription Includes:
* White to Blue Belt Curriculum videos
* 30 Classroom planner video series
* Advanced Curriculum Videos for Blue, Purple and Brown Belts
* Self-Defense Curriculum Videos
* Written White to Blue Belt Rank Requirements
* Written White to Blue Belt Curriculum Class Planners
* Blue to Purple Belt Individual Technique Guides
* How to set up a program: tips & instructions
* Coaching Tips
What else does your subscription get you?
You’re now part of the Focused Fight Team!
* 1 hour phone call consulting per month
* Optional Seminars with Coach Jeff Robison
* Optional Rank Promotions with Coach Jeff Robison
* Team Training Events
* One week Free of class training at Headquarters per year
* IBJJF Registered Team: you may compete under the Focused Team
* Access to Focused Fight Team logos for promotional purposes
We want you to join our team! Contact us with any questions or concerns. We’d love to meet you and together create a successful program in your school!
Focused Fight Team not only provides you with a complete program and curriculum for your school, but we want to help you build that program with proven business systems too! Focused Fight Team Headquarters and main gym has been in business for over 10 years and houses over 500 students. You too can have a successful BJJ program at your academy. Your success is our success. Subscribe and contact us today!
Coach Jeff Robison
Jeff Robison has lead the Club MMA staff as the Owner and Head Coach since 2008. Jeff started coaching full time in 2003 and has successfully coached students at the competitive level in Muay Thai Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA. Jeff has over 20 years experience in martial arts and has had the privilege to train in many gyms around the world. Jeff also spends time consulting for businesses, organizations and correctional facilities as well as other martial arts schools helping them increase sales, build programs and learn various styles of martial arts. Jeff is a very diverse martial artist; he is always seeking more knowledge, not just in the arts but also in leadership and communication skills to be a more effective coach.
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- 2nd degree - Black Belt under David Meyer / John Will - Machado Lineage
• Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Black Sash / KRU under Master Toddy
• Tae Kwon Do
- 6th Degree Black Belt
- Brown Belt under Jon Webster
Filipino Martial Arts
- Black Belt / GURO under Rick Teeple / John Helton
• Modern Arnis Training System - MATS
- Black Belt under Ken Smith
• Rister KALI
- Black Belt under Jon Rister